Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Blog

Greetings and welcome friends to the Secret Society of the Golden Masks' official blog!  Here we will review Old Time Radio Stories, Modern Audio Adventures and Classic Pulp Stories!

Currently I will be your host, the name I choose to post under is Alpha and this will be listed in the labels of the reviews.  I hope to have other members of the Golden Masks post reviews here as well, only time shall tell whether or not this comes to pass.

My primary review focus will be OTR that is available easily online (especially through iTunes Podcasts), Pulp reprints (especially the fantastic Sanctum Books series), and likely a few Doctor Who audio stories, in addition to bits, bobs and rarities that spark my interest.

Make yourself comfortable and feel free to add comments in the comments section as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment